The Rope #600
A simple stretching and strengthing device to help create flexible muscles and joints, allowing for pain-free range of motion. Helps to counteract the postural problems associated with extended use of computers and mobile phones, including rounded shoulders, hand and elbow issues, and disk injuries from forward head syndrome. Over time these postural imbalances can create a host of difficulties, including pain and fatigue.
- Stretching and loosening muscles with The Rope for a few minutes a day can alleviate many postural imbalances.
- Strengthens back, gluteal and leg muscles.
- Reduces the risk of injury when used to stretch prior to golfing, playing tennis, or swimming
- Provides gentle traction for shoulders and thoracolumbar spine.
- Relieves muscle spasms and improves posture and elasticity.
- Use in your home or office, over a door, or with a Web Slide® Exercise Rail system.
- Simple, easy to use, and effective.
Now includes a new revised and expanded exercise poster!